Sign in to follow this  
eyel e ss

support staff

In-game Name: Eyel E Ss

Total Time Played (provide screenshot):  11:10:30 atm counting

Have you, or are you able to join our community Discord server?  Don't think I have but I am willing too..

Have you, or are you able to join our community Skype chat? Yes I do have skype

Timezone: Eastern Time, but play a lot at night

Staff Experience (Please do not disclose server names:)   I have little experience being staff but im a good helper and like to help new comers out and show them the game. have been a support helper in a couple other servers

How many hours a day do you spend on Salvage?
 Now that I got a new laptop ill be on a lot more 5 + a day

What time(s) are you usually on Salvage? (e.g 3am-7am)

12pm-2:30am maybe a couple hours off  here and there

Are there any days that you are unable to play Salvage?
 No sir

Have you ever been warned or infracted by a staff member on Salvage? (If yes, please explain.):

No sir

What 5 qualities do you feel you possess that will make you an exemplary Salvage staff member?

1) dedicated to one server.

2) honest

3) trustworthy

4) like helping others/ new  people

5) this is a great server

In 3 short paragraphs, why do you feel you are right for the position you wish to acquire?:

Well I myself have been playing runescape servers sense 2009ish so I have some skill, I love playing this game I spend a lot of time on at the computer desk playing.. This is a growing server very nice good layout and more yet to come. this is going to be a good server with a good staff and helping support team I can see that and I would be more then willing to join the team and help this amazing server.i may not be the best but ill give u my best. I like to entertain with others and help with much as possible.

What do you hope to achieve if you are promoted?:  id like to be known as the one people come to and ask some questions or tips and concerns. 

If there is one rule you wish to change or address, what rule would it be? (Must answer) I would change the mutiloggin, because myself think you shoud be more then 2 accounts onine at once because atleast one of the accounts are going to be afking a lot..

How do you feel about respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement as a staff member? yes indeed these are strongly required  as a staff member to make sure server is running good at all time.

Capture.PNG

At the moment I don't think you are ready to be server support, you only show 11 hours played, not nearly enough time to understand enough about the server to help others. I recommend working on in game knowledge as well as getting acquainted with the forum as well, especially seeing how this is your first forum post.

Application Denied for these reasons. 

Feel free to apply again in the future.