Sign in to follow this  
Virtus

My ideas for the game

My ideas for ways to improve the game.

Fixes:
The message at the end of a dungeoneering run says to leave via the ladder north, but the ladder is east.
Steel titan constantly gets stuck in the Nex area, basically making it useless half the fight.
Dungeoneering xp rates should be changed, currently the fastest way to do dungeoneering is to either do c1 boss rushes or farm dragonkin lamps.

Quality of life:
Change the slayer task done message and anti fire expiration message to a unique color such as when an overload runs out.
 Give us an option to make all monsters left click attack instead of right click attack.
A drop list table for monsters.
Increase bank space.
Make starved ancient effigy drops show up in personal chat such as caskets or clue scrolls.
Ability to add Queen's secateurs to toolbelt.
Add player owned shops.

Donor Zone Quality of life:
Add other attractions such as bosses.
Add a fire that doesn't go out for firemaking and cooking.
Make it so the rune rocks do not deplete and you can continuously mine from them like when woodcutting.

Ideas for future updates:
Another tier of clue scrolls.
Make ring of wealth a rare drop from ring bird's nests.
Add more incentives for voting.
Add the ability to use tree seeds.
Add an npc to decant potions.
More items available with star dust (seems usless other then selling to shop after d pick is purchased.)
Announce rare drops from mboxes and legendary mboxes.
More slayer points rewards - such as recolored items, or enchanting a slayer helm to make it more effective on task while still being effective off task.
An upgrade system - If you try to upgrade a certain item if it succeeds you get the new item but if it fails the item is destroyed.
(An example of the would be upgrading and amulet of fury would create an amulet of torture upon success but be destroyed if it fails, this would create an item sink.)

Well those are just some thoughts I had thrown into notepad over the last week of playing let me know what you think, thanks!

Edited by Virtus
  • Like 1

1. The rune rock idea at donator zone is a very bad idea, maybe it could respawn a little faster but please don't make it infinite

2. I also don't agree with the bosses at the donator zone especially with the low population of the server at this point.

3. Voting definitely needs to be buffed in the sense of rewards, 1m and 1 vote point is nothing.

4. The upgrade system is an okay idea if implemented properly, besides the fury to torture what other items do you think could be implemented into this system.

5. Player owned shops are a big agree i would love to see this as right now i'm tired of asking for ages if anyone is selling something.

Just curious why would the rune rock idea would be bad?
And also the bosses in donor zone is assuming the server population grows, it would give a big incentive to donate.

You could make zerker rings -> zerker (i)
or whip -> vine whip

Edited by Virtus

The infinite rune rock would be a bad idea because it serves as crazy xp and inflation of rune ore, the best ore in game, if you want a strong eco you could see where i'm coming from.

The xp rate would still be roughly the same you just wouldn't have to click a new rock every 20 seconds, and the only use for rune ore is to sell to the shops and if were talking gp/hr mining rune ores is about half the gp/hr that fishing rocktails is, which is in an infinite spot that you don't have to reclick.

Edited by Virtus

rocktails is a huge problem but i talk about that in my post, i just think its a bad idea sorry.

I think the real issue would be that things like raw rocktails and rune ore is too valuable to shops.
And that's a huge problem considering extreme donors can get this in massive quantities since they can afk farm them indefinitely because they get them noted. 

Edited by Virtus

i dont agrre with the noted rocktails ,

example i donated like 250$,

i cant buy so many items from the donater shop. 

so there should be something i can get it from this rank , i hope you get what i mean :P

:P and about the eco there is no much people are in the ::edzone .. 

so how the eco .... 

seconed thing is i dont get so much xp per rock tail and it takes like 4 to 5 hours to get 1k rocktail even if its noted.

The noted rock tail isn't the problem. The problem is ra rock tails are left 200k when sold.

I like a lot of these suggestions, and will take many of them into account when updating.  The rune rocks disabledMessage in the edz are both extremely low xp, btw.