Sign in to follow this  
$uicide

Shop prices.

Shop prices are way out of hand, a raw rocktail sells for 200k and also possibly even a eco wipe should be used for this as a few people have CRAZY amounts of cash in the early stages of this server will for sure lead people away.

An ECO change is not needed, There has already been one and prices are a bit out of control, But I have had a chat to Justin about same prices in stores, 

I agree with Jimmy.  An eco wipe is not needed, just some fine-tuning on some prices will be sufficient

A couple of people, not going to name names have abused this 200k raw rocktail to the point of multiple max cash stacks i think an eco wipe is definitely needed

This would be a problem, If the Donator stores worked with Cash .

That's not the point the point is that people can buy whatever they want now, they can basically make the prices as they wish by inflation with the amount of money they have, the donator store has nothing to do with this post. If player owned shops come out then they can buy everything sell if for much more. the eco right now is unstable because of this problem and as i see it is the only way of fixing it.

There hasn't been an eco wipe before and there won't need to be one for this.  Changes are coming soon, though.