Sign in to follow this  
Justin

New Month, New Toplists

Hey everyone,

Today begins a new month, which means top lists reset their votes.  This allows smaller servers to have a chance at growing once again.  As you all may know, I purchased the premium on TopG, so we should always at least be on the front page, but I want to shoot for a high rank on the other top lists as well.  After getting some feedback, I've removed some of the top lists from the voting page.  It was sometimes too much of a hassle to vote on every single page and wasn't really worth the reward you got in the end.  I'm going to be adding a double vote rewards day soon (probably going to be held every Monday), so that should assist with the situation.

What I am asking from you now is that if you really do enjoy the server and you want to see it grow quickly, please, vote on the remaining top lists twice-daily.  I'd love to see some more players around here so we can have an active community and eco.  Please keep the suggestions coming on whatever you think may help the server improve.  I greatly appreciate your support.

-Justin

A more consistent update timetable with regular scheduled updates would be great. Nothing a player loves more than seeing a consistently updated server, even if they're just small changes. 

12 minutes ago, Skittle said:

A more consistent update timetable with regular scheduled updates would be great. Nothing a player loves more than seeing a consistently updated server, even if they're just small changes. 

I'm currently working on a big one (new items and bosses), so that's what's been taking up my time.  I have a lot of smaller updates planned for after this goes live as well.