Sign in to follow this  
Wedrowiec

Staff application Support/Moderator

-In-game Name:

Wedrowiec

-Total Time Played:

I have 253 hours, you can see the proof below.

-Timezone:

UTC+1:00

20 years.

-Staff experience:

I have been Support, Moderator on several servers, some of them you guys may know, and once co-owner, cause i opened a server with a friend, a couple years ago.

-How many hours a day do you spend on Salvage?:
Well depend mostly of the day but, week ends i can be always here, "sometimes not, i have a life too :p" in wekk i can easily play maybe 6-7 hours or so.

-What time are you usually on Salvage?
This depend mostly, when i wake up to be honest. But most of time im logged since 2pm to      3-4am

-Are there any days that you are unable to play Salvage?:

No, i can be online anytime.  

-Have you ever been warned or infracted by a staff member on Salvage?:

Yes, i got jailed by justin, because i was autoclicking. Which this will never happen again, for sure.

-What 5 qualities do you feel you posses that will make you an exemplary Salvage staff member?:

1) I'm Helpfull.

2)I'm Generous.

3)I'm Trustworthy.

4)I'm Clever.

5)I'm Cooperative.

-In 3 short paragraphs, why do you feel you are right for the position you wish to acquire?:

Alright for first i want to acquire this position because i love helping, private servers to grow up, when i was a moderator on ***** i was helping them alot, like really and one day they just demoted me, cause they have "too much staff's" that was just an excuse to kick me out of the staff's. I did nothing wrong, i didnt even get warned once, for abusing any kind of power, nothing.

Thats why i want to be a staff member so i can do all my best to help you guys grow the server up, and help players to understand better the server, by giving them tips, and helping them out. Also to fight with any kind of duping / bug abusing people, to preserve the eco as it is.

I can do alot more, but this is coming by time, with ideas, and others. i hope this will convice you guys about me.

-What do you hope to achieve if you are promoted?:

I hope to make this server better. (not saying its bad though)

-If there is one rule you wish to change or address, what rule would it be?

I would change the multilogging, and change it to Max 2.

-How do you feel about respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement as a staff member?

I will totaly respect anyone, if its a staff member, or a regular player, but of course, its vice versa if you dont respect me, i wont respect you. Of course this is adressed to players. As i said upper i'm cooperative, so working with staff members will be a pure privilege.

timeplayed.PNG