Sign in to follow this  
Justin

Business Trip and CoD WW2

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to keep you all updated.  I'm leaving on Tuesday to go to Las Vegas on a business trip and won't be back until the following Saturday.  While I'm gone, I won't be able to get on much, if at all, which means there probably won't be any updates next week.  I'm working hard on getting Zulrah finished (I'm currently working on writing my own combat strategy for him, trying to recreate the OSRS implementation exactly).

Hopefully I can get Zulrah released before I leave, because after I get back, I'm also going to be spending a lot of time playing the new Call of Duty.  I can say that @Eyan will be doing the same, and I'm sure a few others of you are as well.  I'm still going to have some time to play and work on Salvage while I'm at work.

Consequently, I'm not going to be running any ads anywhere to try to get new players in the next few weeks.  I'd much rather be there when new players join and be constantly pumping out updates if I'm spending everyone's donation money on ads.

After a couple weeks when the honeymoon phase wears off with the new Call of Duty, @Eyan and I will be fully back in the action with regular updates.  I hope you all have a good week!  Thanks for your understanding and patience.

• Like 1

Have a nice trip see you when you come back. Keep up all the good work with the server