Sign in to follow this  

Rules, how serious is the loyalty farming rule?..

Hiya!

I have been online for a few days and a few hours.. and notice very much people afking/loyalty points farming..
I do not like to point names yet, but I noticed it are most likely high rated players with ranks or just status..

b299682ab0009119247649910eb9065d.png
@rules post

To be honest I'd think that the rules should apply to everyone..

A suggestion I have is instead of getting those sparklings around you, just give people one warning, then log them of at the second warning..
This also fixes people farming stardust by just mining stardust and walk away from there pc or something..

It annoys me a lot to get online and no one responding to you. I'd rather be the only one online at that moment..
Especially people with higher ranks should be an example how the rules works.

GR3371NG5,

• Thanks 2

I see, truthfully this rule probably needs to be reviewed and changed seeing as how after a certain amount of time being afk you no longer gain loyalty points, the second part of the rule says play time farming, in my eyes I can't see how that can affect the server in any way.

I will alert staff of potential afk'ers mining the star, this is something we can keep an eye on moving forward, as well as checking potential afk'ers and kicking them if we deem it necessary.

Thanks.

• Like 3

With the star though you get gems? You also stop mining when full inventory 

• Like 1

You're right brad, but you can mine half the star before that could end up happening.

Whenever you see the birds flying around the players, they are not getting loyalty points.  Play time farming is a different animal, though, because when looking for staff, one of the things we initially look at is play time.  Even though play time is important, we also KNOW how effective the individual has been during that play time.  For instance, if a player has 100 hours played (the unofficial minimum we like to see when considering a player for staff), but most of it was spent afk, we know they aren't really a good candidate because most of that time was NOT spent learning the server.  We can keep careful track of all of this, so it's not too bad to just have these players logged in.  Yes, it's annoying to message someone and not have them respond when they're afk, but we do have a pretty low player count, currently, and having a few afk players online doesn't hurt anyone.

• Like 1

Exactly right. Player count is up will in tie players to the server

I've updated the AFKing rule, so I'm locking this topic.