Sign in to follow this  
rangwer1234

Requesting to become either support or player moderator

In-game Name:

-Rangwer1234

Total Time Played (provide screenshot):

Have you, or are you able to join our community Discord server?

-I have never joined, but will definately join if allowed access.

Have you, or are you able to join our community Skype chat?

-I have not joined, but i would definately not mind to join the community to meet new people and share our joy for salvage rsps.

Timezone:

-Central Time Zone

-I am twenty one years old

Staff Experience (Please do not disclose server names:)
- I have been a helper on 3 previous private servers.

How many hours a day do you spend on Salvage?
- I spend anywhere between 2-4 hours per night.

What time(s) are you usually on Salvage? (e.g 3am-7am)

-i usually get on from 7:30 pm- about 10:30 pm.

Are there any days that you are unable to play Salvage?
 -not really, i can usually get on at these times every day.

Have you ever been warned or infracted by a staff member on Salvage? (If yes, please explain.):

-No i have not.

What 5 qualities do you feel you possess that will make you an exemplary Salvage staff member?

1)Honesty

2)Helpfulness

3) Selfless service

4)Friendly

5)Super calm around drama

In 3 short paragraphs, why do you feel you are right for the position you wish to acquire?:
 -I feel like as either a moderator or a helper, that i will be able to acomplish the following: Help, Expand, Share.

-When i say help, i want people to be able to come up to me and say hey Rangwer, where is this at? I feel like i will be able to tell people where to go to find these certain things. As i have been learning through not only justin, but through Virtus as well. Green has also helped me to find ways around the server. I have been a Mod on multiple different servers, and i have had nothing but good remarks.

-I want to help Justin and the others on Savage expand our server, and make it to the top 10 list. I would like to try and help get us all the way up to number 1 if possible. Will it be hard? Yes, but i feel with teamwork and advertising we will be able to make it there.

-I want to share my knowledge of Salvage with other players. Be it slayer tips or skilling tips. I know im not maxed yet, but i am working my way there im going to get my slayer up all the way, then i will begin skilling. I want to be able to share the quickest/cheapest methods of skilling. I want to share my knowledge of money making tips, and price guides as well.

What do you hope to achieve if you are promoted?:
- I want to help the server gain more players. 

If there is one rule you wish to change or address, what rule would it be? (Must answer)

-I want to change the afk sitting rule. Like right now with me putting this application in, I am just afking in the game. Even though im not playing i am still participating in the "game". I know i havent been in trouble for it yet, but i feel like it should not be punishable, due to the fact that you cant even get that many points over that short of a time, also why not do random events instead and if they fail the event, log them out?

How do you feel about respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement as a staff member?

I feel like its going to be easy to respect the people on this server. I am loyal to Salvage, and rule enforcement is non-negotiable. Rules are needed everywhere to better the game.

mod.JPG